Girls only please answer about me?

Hey, I just recently haven't been having much luck when it comes to girls liking me. If girls could vote can you say weather I look ok in my photo or not. If not can you say what you would change

• Ok
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Toning up your body will help very much. You seem to have the type of body that retains weight in the upper half (mid section and arms) so jogging or walking daily will help along with stair climbing. Focus on sit-ups, push-ups, benching and stretching. Water aerobics helps too with all of that. Also a wardrobe change with more color would help. Bit if you don't want to work out intensely then diet change is fine into something healthy and walking daily is ok too. Try not to wear clothes that are too fitted, it focuses on how big you are in the mid section (belly).

What Girls Said 5

• Just be the best person you can be, if you really think nothing is happening ever then maybe do try something new, work out, get some new clothes, get a trendy haircut yknow if that would make you feel more confident? Don't think too much about it or yourself or what people think, just find what makes you happy first of all and the girls will come

• Definitely might want to consider toning up a bit. Other than that, you look fine.

• You'd have significantly better luck with women if you lost weight. You're not ugly, just out of shape.

• You might could try losing a little bit of weight and working out? Other than that you look alright.

• You seem like you would be ok but I've never met you so you could be great.

What Guys Said 0