What should I do about my Tinder match?

So I met a really nice girl on Tinder and we seem to have the same interests and seem to like each other. However I am not really sure whether I want it because I also want to flirt around in the real world (which takes more confidence but for me feels way better) and find it a little weird to meet people in this way. What should I do? She`s coming on a little strong and is texting me quite often even though it`s been really short time.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't want any association with her any more on the other end, just don't mess with her any more, or tell her you may have another Interest. Or just tell her you want to be friends, not looking for any Real Relationship. Or many people online just Don't Bother saying or doing anything about it. That's one of the easiest things to do in the "Other world."
    And you have the urge to just play the field right now, so whether it is on or Off line, you do not want any strings attached or anything heavy right now. Seems logical.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• Lol you met her on tinder. You don't owe her anything and vice versa. Feel free to flirt away

• Let it goooooo
    Conceal, don't feel

What Guys Said 0