Is my body frame what you guys consider chubby?

I'm curious if you guys think I look chubby? Or something else? My guy friends always say that it doesn't matter I'm not skinny, many guys still like chubby girls. But usually the guys I do like don't seem to like me back and I'm wondering if I'm too chubby for most of the guys?

i1295.photobucket.com/.../...frame_zps947b47b6.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• You may not be too chubby for most guys, but you are too chubby for most guys who have hotter options.

Losing weight would significantly change the guys who were interested in you.

• Oh I see! Guys I like almost always end up with pretty skinny girls although they say they don't mind if a girl is a bit thick or something. But they are probably thinking I'm too much and just saying that to make me feel better about myself? I should've known better..

• Yeah well I can understand, I don't personally find overweight guys usually attractive. It's funny though that I'm quite happy and confident with my size, I've never thought it's an issue until recently.

I started dating a guy that was hotter than anyone I've ever been with, he was so gorgeous it was almost unbelievable. He didn't have any problems with my weight, the opposite. Or that's what he let me know. But after a few months dating I saw him kissing a real pretty, slim girl, and he said to me he decided to date her rather than me. It was a bit of hit-back but I still don't think it was that much about my weight than other things, we weren't that great match after all.

I used to be skinny but I couldn't often attract the guys I like even back then, so I've kinda thought it's about something else than just my size... Most guys who hit on me are quite d**ches, tbh. But it has probably something to do with me being too nice and sweet, at least according to my guy friends

• I suspect all women get primarily hit on by douches, because douches hit on so many women. Sort if like most e-mail is spam, even though there are actually only 100 main spammers on the planet.

Being nice also means you may be putting up with stuff you shouldn't. You may be dumping guys slower then other girls.

What Guys Said 8

• Ya you are.

• yea sort of. but you are not bad at all you resemble a perfect hourglass. lets not forget that your hip is wider than your waist and that is really sexy

• What Noblesse said. You could do to loose some weight, but if you're happy then stay the same.

• you have wait but so what? you're not fat and chubby is a good thing in my opinion

• your not chubby your just my type of girl and if I was single I ask you out

• Yeah, you're too big for my taste. It's always a personal choice but considering you're asking this maybe you should hit the gym? I can give you tips if you decide to do so.

• I guess gym couldn't hurt ;) I already have a membership, I've just not been there...

• Good idea, it's all a habit. You already know it's a good choice for yourself. Don't over think things and just see it to the end..

• For me you're too chubby, especially your crotch pocket.

• Body frame average, body type fat

What Girls Said 3

• You are hun. Just get fit. But do it for yourself, not for guys. You don't even have to go to the gym, you can try buying some Jillian Michaels DVD's, I use those to stay toned because I don't have enough time to go to the gym, and being on a steady diet will help as well. Its all about being healthy 😊

• Yeah, I agree with what most of the guys said on here.

• Why do girls just ask if guys like their size, instead of just deciding to get fit regardless of what guys like?

• I'm happier, personally, being in shape.

If there were no women on the planet, I'm not sure that I wouldn't conclude that though I like being fit, I like eating nachos and watching tv -more-.

But currently, I like being fit -and feeling like I look good- more then the nachos, 9 times out of 10.

• I see how the opposite sex can be a reason to get fit. But you should care about your health