Any advice for learning how to be happy in relationships? (Especially in the beginning)?

As long as I'm single I'm happy. I have my lonely moments but I'm happy but as soon as I try to date someone I become an anxious mess and I hate the way I feel. And please don't give me the old cliche about finding the right one. It has nothing to do with who I'm dating. For example when I'm single I barely ever use this site and if I do I give really helpful answers to others questions that normally get most helpful but as soon as I start dating or even think about it I get anxious sad and upset and start posting the most erradict questions that I know make no sense. The only problem is I don't really want to be single I just force myself to cope with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be single. It doesn't sound like you're ready for dating or relationships

What Girls Said 1

• what do you mean anxious? like paranoid as in you're scared she doesn't like you or?

What Guys Said 1

• Date more and you'll more comfortable. Once your comfortable then happiness will come with some one who makes you happy.

• But that's just it I've met plenty of people that make me happy as long as I'm not dating them but once I start dating I get anxious and paranoid

• Sounds like your not use to dating for some reason