How wrong is it to talk about how you find some one else attractive to the person you're dating?

I've been dating this guy for the past 6 months. I acknowledge he is a flirt. I'm almost sure he has not been entirely faithful for the duration of our relationship. I don't think he's slept with other women but I'm sure he has flirted. Big time. He was telling me he had an appointment with his stylist to get his hair cut and he said that he only let's HER cut his hair and that his friend was making fun of him thinking he only lets her cut his hair cos he thinks she's hot and he mentioned in a funny context that she was cute and had big boobs and she didn't make it to her appointment yesterday and how she needed to make up for it by cutting his hair topless and started joking around that. I didn't say anything but it rubbed me the wrong way. Grr!!! Sometimes he talks to me like I am his best guy friend. He doesn't filter what he says and mentions his past experiences and is a little too comfortable in every sense that I think he forgets he's talking to a girl he's dating. Am I over dramatizing this or is he really being disrespectful?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, that is very disrespectful. Naturally, people will always find others attractive, being in a relationship doesn't stop someone from noticing attractive members from the opposite (or same) sex. However, he should not be talking about that to you. That says that he does not respect you or he just does not realize that what he's saying may be hurting your feelings. I think it is definitely something you should bring up to him and tell him how you feel.

What Guys Said 1

• It's perfectly okay to find others attractive, or even talk about it. Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean the rest of the world gets ugly.

What Girls Said 2

• Some people do joke like that when they're dating someone. If that's something that makes u feel uneasy or uncomfortable I would address that to him. I know I wouldn't want my bf or the guy i'm seeing to treat me as if i'm "just one of the boys"

• Your guy just seems to have a flirty personality. The best thing to do is let him know how you feel about.