Do gold diggers want expensive stuff AND love from their boyfriend or do they only care about expensive stuff and not care about relationships?

Do gold diggers want expensive stuff AND love from their boyfriend or do they only care about expensive stuff and not care about relationships

• They want both expensive stuff AND love
    50% (4)0% (0)44% (4)Vote
  • They only want expensive stuff and they don't care about being in a loving relationship
    50% (4)100% (1)56% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a gold digger, meaning I won't date a guy just for his money, but if a guy were to buy me something very expensive, it would be a big gesture and would impact the relationship because I would think that he values me enough to spend quite a bit on me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• They only care about money and what it can buy them

0|0
    0|0
  • I first would think she only wants the money, but I know a girl who wants expensive things AND more affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gold diggers only want the money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want expensive stuff and love i think everyone does haha

0|0
    0|0
  • They are called gold diggers for a reason thats all they want if they wanted love too they would be called love and gold diggers ijs

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I count as one because I only date successful men willing to take care of me. I do also want love and affection. I won't date a guy I can't love.

0|0
    0|0
    • But will you be willing to take care of him and put equal effort into your relationship?

• Take care of him in what ways?

What Guys Said 2

• They only want the money and use the false motive of a relationship to obtain material things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money. They're dead inside.

0|0
    0|0