How do you deal with your boyfriend being inexperienced and wanting to date other people before knowing for sure if he wants to commit?

We are young and he has only been in a long term relationship before me. Never really had the time to run around and have fun. I have had this experience and I know what I want. I am torn because i feel like he should go out and experience and if he cares, hell come back (if you love someone set them free..) or do you fight to keep the relationship? And deny him those times in life? Please help!

What Guys Said 1

• I could put myself in his situation. His young, and he has so much to experience. What I don't understand though is why he would want to jump into a relationship without being sure that he wants to. You should be glad that he was open with you and told you this, instead of sleeping around and so on.

What Girls Said 0