I really want my girlfriend to trust me, please help, this means a lot to me if you answer?

My girlfriend has had trust issues since her father died.
she's afraid to trust or believe in me because everyone she has ever trusted moved, cheated her, dumped her, or... died.
I really want her to trust me so we can take our relationship to the next level.
I know this will take a lot of work but please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to her about how you feel
    and tbh be loyal a girl hates a guy that is dishonest
    she probably feeling insecure and she probably sick of being hurt
    dont pressure her into doing stuff she might think you are needy
    but if you think she is the one then she is worth it

What Girls Said 2

• Always Be there for her. Let her Always know she can count on you for a shoulder to cry on and an arm to find soothing in her darkest hour, no matter What 'Hour.' Keep the lines of communication open at all times so she doesn't feel you put her on a pay no mind list or are ignoring her on purpose. Be honest with her. No lies. Be loyal, if you really love her, so she knows you are the man I think that you are. Be patient and understanding, and compromise with her on things that mean a lot.
    Don't pressure her to take things to the 'next level' until she feels she is ready. Yes, this 'Will take a lot of work,' but if she is worth it, it will be well Worth your time.
    Rome wasn't built in a day, nor is a good romance neither. In time, with everything we have all said to you here, I believe she will cave.
    Good luck. xx

• Be trustworthy, kind and above all patient and consistent. Trust does not come over night, takes years. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 0