Are guys really attracted to single moms? Of so, why is that exactly?

I've heard from some guys that they have a lot of respect for single moms and they have dated a couple of them, I was just curious..

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never heard that, in fact most guys avoid single moms. I mean i'd fuck her but wouldn't actively seek them out for a relationship. I've dated single moms and it's kinda tough. As a guy, it's a bunch of unrecognized understanding and patience. Not worth even bothering.

I'll tell you this, single moms are easier to approach and talk to.

What Guys Said 12

• i have a tendency to hit on married or single moms, although it is not intentional, they seem to be noticing things that other girls don't so. and they try to be flirty, but i don't give them a pickup as i don't want to get in to any mess that could possibly be heading towards me.

also i find moms more mature about things than other single girls.

• SOME guys... but then again some guys like to have sex with transvestites... its just ur personal preference, I have personally gone out with three single moms and im only 18 lol... I love kids and love raising them but don't want the pressure of them being my kids so I don't have kids but I help other girls raise their kids. I honestly very much enjoyed every one of those relationships and in my opinion those were some of the best ones I've ever had...

• I don't think it matters much if you have children or not.
    If the children were complete horrors, and some are, that would make a man lose interest.

• Yes. Personally I am. Maybe 'cause they have gone through one of life's miracle... give birth? Ha yup.

• Respect? Sure. Attraction? Not necessarily. A girl isn't any less attractive, but a lot of guys dont want to take on someone elses kid.

• Guys are usually either scared of them or use them for casual sex.

• I think they are attractive and shows they are independent, I wouldn't mind dating a single mom

• Guys like any woman that is single. I have dated single moms, and dated non-moms.

• single mom is a sex vacuum, so Yeah.

• easy sex, that's why men go after single moms, lol.

• I'd only have sex with a single mom. I would never date one seriously.

• I know a guy who makes it a point to take advantage of single moms. Some respect them, others, well, don't

What Girls Said 1

• Before I started dating my boyfriend he said he was so attracted to me because I'm such a good mom 0_0 I don't know