What do you think of curly hair?

It seems a lot of guys prefer straight hair. And the way they show mostly girls with straight hair on ads it isn't surprising.

Also comment how curly you may or may not prefer.

• Oui (yay!)
  • Non (nay.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Curly hair is not for everyone
    straight hair is not for everyone
    most guys prefer straight hair because it makes certain girls look natural and beautiful but curly makes certain girls look natural and beautiful. . It really doesn't matter 🌹🌺

What Guys Said 4

• Pssshhh are you kidding me I prefer woman with curls in her hair!!!

My case in point:
    https://encrypted-tbn2. gstatic. com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcR7-fywB6Mxfx_2KAgsYMLtIarVkk0aT449xdteGWj5q5GEz14p

She's my celebrity crush!

• Ohh! Right, she is stunning. My hair is quite similar to hers.
      But I see some women gorgeous curly locks and to me it's more stunning than most straight hair.

• Straight hair I think for works if the girls just trying something new, you know switching it up for a bit, but her natural curly hair is what's best in my mind.

• Some girls can pull of curly hair, but all girls look better with straight hair.

• depends on the girl, I usually prefer straight hair tho

• I prefer curly hair

What Girls Said 2

• im a girl right i have curly hair and yes im not a boy but i tend to straighten my hair because it makes it look better but i have came across boys that prefer me with curly hair

• I have curly hair but I rarely straighten it (to avoid damage) and I'd prefer a guy who prefers my natural look anyways.

• i allways like curly hair