I asked out a girl but she said she doesn't want a relationship. Should I move on or wait for the right moment?

She never said she liked me but i think she is giving me hints

Most Helpful Girl

• dude just be straight forward and ask her... because she might using it as an excuse

What Girls Said 3

• She may just be using that excuse as a way to not date you, because she isn't really interested. I know I would use the excuse, and she probably does not like you if she hasn't given you CLEAR signs

• just ask her directly, best for you to never wait, just move on after all life is a variety of spices!

• It's just that i feel like if i ask her directly, she'll give me the same response and think I'm not mature.

• you'd better to find someone else, life has given us several dishes we should taste all of them until we find our favorite then we can die..

• She likes the attention you give Her. Sometimes girls don't want to date but want the attention from a male.
    There are two options from my experience: she's in the mood to feel wanted and your her easiest target but you blow it when you officially ask her out. Or she's testing the waters on how it would feel to be with you but really isn't ready for a relationship but is wanting one with you later.

What Guys Said 1

• Wait, whenshe says that she don't want a relationship that mean that she don't want one right now but she never said that she didn't want one with you so if you wait there's a good chance that when she is ready for a relationship you could just fill that position