Girls, when's the right time to kiss her?

This is gonna be my first kiss, and if I don't do it now, I might never get the chance to kiss her again, cause she's leaving Canada next week.
I've never kissed a girl before. Girls, any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Under these circumstances:
    1) get her alone, no friends along (a date)
    2) after a deep conversation
    3) she's smiling a lot
    4) she's holding your gaze
    5) your really comfortable touching her

Then bang, go ahead for the kiss! The first kiss between a great couple shouldn't be a "wait 3 weeks then..." Or "at least 1 week of holding hands, blah blah...", it's about when it's right for you two. These circumstances will help ease into it better and set the mood!
    Hope I helped :)

• And is that also when I tell her how I really feel right before the kiss?

• I have now 5starred my phone, good luck!

• Thanks! And you too!

What Girls Said 4

• This is my best advice I can give you should be able to relate they're running out of time as well.

www.youtube.com/watch

• Except be successful... Basically I'm trying to say just go for it and follow through =)

• Well then that eliminates option two now you just have to figure out whether it's option 1 or 3.

• So its either option 1 or 3. I'll just have to see. I'll update here after the date!

• Take her out somewhere where you two could be alone, do all the romantic stuff, and then when the date's winding down, just asks her how she feels about you, and then if the feeling's mutual go in for the kiss, lol.

• Thanks! This is gonna be a really good learning experience for me!

• Yeah, but it gets your point across that you like her. It's the thought that counts, and i'd be happy to get flowers, lol. You could get her a stuffed animal since you know her favorite animal

• Sure! That would be a great idea! I should get her a stuffed animal and surprise her! Thanks!

• if you feel she's ready then just do it or surprise her!

• I've thought of a way to surprise her! Since I know what her fav animal is, I'll get her a plush animal, surprise her, hug her, and tell her that I like her. Then, I'll tell her the reasons why I like her! But thanks for your opinion anyways! I appreciate it!

• Don't try to plan it ahead! It never works out the way you plan it! Just wait until there's sexual tension and it seems like she wants it too. Keep it simple, don't go for tongue right away! You'll know if she wants more:)

• Thanks! I guess I'll talk about stuff with her first, and see ehat her reaction is when I tell her how I really feel.

What Guys Said 1

• You MUST invite her out, have fun, flirty conversations, when some sexual spikes are going on, look her into the eyes. and you say, ''how about if i give you some moisture, your lips look so fuckin dry after talking for so long'' *wink*
    -It happens.