How to say hi to girls you dont know?

Yea well I have like zero experience talking to girls and I was wondering how can I say hi to girls without looking like a creep. When I'm walking to class or on campus waiting for my next class I would see girls coming in my direction that I want to say hi too but the thing is that they never look at me and they look serious. I dont just want to jump in front of them u know. also if I manage to say hi to one what next. I have no clue what to say after the hi. also I don't stare at the them I just simply look like normal people do when some one is coming in your direction. I smile cause I'm happy and walk confidently so any help

Most Helpful Girl

• " hey i just wanted to say you're cute , wanna come to my house to chill and smoke" a guy approched me like that and i had sex with him

What Girls Said 2

• Just start off with "hi my name is..., how are you? and the convo should go on from there.

• just say "Hey"

What Guys Said 1

• Being direct is good. Gets all the small talk out of the way and lets you know up front where things could lead