I dont know why im still like this?

I've been hurt PLENTY of times by my ex & by some 'bestfriends'. I've know this boy for 4yrs. Been pretty good friends. He wants a relationship but im soooooo scared to start one again. Im scared. I dont wanna get hurt again. He says he can tell I've been broken before&wants to fix it. What do I do? Why am I still like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting hurt is a bummer, but it is part of life. You will get hurt again, whether it is your fault or not.
    Relationships can be hard work, and not every job turns out the way you want. Soooo, this guy sounds nice,
    and it is better to be with someone, than standing on the sidelines. Just start off a bit slow, and see how it goes.

What Guys Said 2

• Can a caged bird fly once it's captured again?

• I say go for it it can't be that bad

What Girls Said 1

• Give yourself some time. I know what it feels like when you're betrayed and hurt by 'best friends'. If you really like the guy and if you're eager to be with him, I'd say go for it, but take it slow. If you have known him for four years, I'd guess that you know him pretty well. He seems sweet and understanding. However, if you're unsure, wait for at least a month to figure out your emotions, feelings for him and thoughts associated with this scenario.
    Best of luck!