Does race influence who you reply to online?

Feel free to answer anonymously because I really want to know the truth. I'm not a bad looking guy but I find myself getting ignored a lot by girls online. I created an account on OKcupid and got no replies in two months. My friend jokingly suggested that it's because I'm black. I know this is terrible but I deleted my profile and made an identical one however I used pics of a white guy instead. Within the first few hours I received 1 reply out of 3 girls. So please be honest girls, do you find yourself not giving the black guys a chance? I don't act ghetto or anything either.

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I just won't reply to anyone who comes off as "hood" and more often those are black men. But some people are prejudice and think "ghetto" as soon as they see a black person in general, unfortunately.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• No. I've had many different races of guys message me on Facebook (I don't have dating profiles anywhere) and I talk to them all for a while out of niceness. I've never ended up hanging out with any of them though. White, black, Spanish, Indian... doesn't matter. They're all boring lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it's kinda weird, of the 3 girls I've messaged so far (as a white guy) I've gotten 2 replies and out of the 30-50 I messaged as a black guy, I got no replies other than 3 girls that I asked why I'm being ignored. One said distance, the others seemed to respond solely out of pity and eventually just stopped replying or gave me one word answers to everything.

• Nope not at all... I'm all for interracial dating.

At the most I'm not really attracted to Asians but some of them are pretty attractive and good people.

So no race doesn't play a roll at least for me.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not really. I might message Asian men more, since that's what I'm attracted to, but typically I answer anyone who catches my eye and has a nice personality. Some black men are really attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never. Race never influences the way I treat someone else.

0|0
    0|1
  • Honestly, it depends on the girl. I'm not racist at all, but I've never been sexually attracted to men with darker skin. I just message them back and apologize for not being interested. It's nothing against the guys. Skin color doesn't make you any less of a person, I just don't find darker men to be sexually attractive.

0|0
    0|1
  • I personally don't treat black guys any differently to white guys. Its more based on the person then on skin colour.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe the white guy you used just happened to be better looking than you?

Unfortunately, a lot of women won't date black guys. Some are racist, some just simply aren't into y'all. However, there are still plenty of women that are into black guys. Just gotta keep your head up and keep searching =]

0|0
    1|0
    • Nope I took that into account beforehand. I chose an average looking white dude with the same build as me, really tall and skinny.

• No, but if the question just doesn't make sense, or if I don't have a valid answer, I won't answer.

Tip: Ask simple questions that most people can relate to.

0|0
    1|0
  • yo dem white womens be racist toward us brothas doe we gotta keep our heads up and if dey refuse we keep on harassing dem white bitches dats how we roll

0|0
    2|1