He is confusing me so much? Please help!?

A year ago i met this guy, he was lovely and kind and so sweet! we hung out all the time with his friend and my friend! but back then he had a huge crush on my friend and knew i had a crush on him! after awhile we all drifted away! recently me and this guy got back in contact and he asked if we could hang out some time! the thing you need to know was a year ago me and him use to be friends with benefits and when we spoke again i told him, i wasn't looking for a friends with benefits i wanted a long term relationship with someone! so couple days after he picked me up! and was really sweet said he liked my hair and my new tattoo and we had a good laugh! we went to his and he let me pick the movie even though i picked disney he wasn't bothered! he tickled me a lot and we cuddled alot! and he did try it on with me but i defused the situation! when it got late he took me home and he got out the car and kissed me! i was shocked by this (since it always felt like i was invisible to him) so when i asked him what was different about a year ago and now he said he didn't know and that he has just changed! i don't if he likes me or if he wants trick me into sleeping with him!

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like he likes you but it also sounds like he's trying to hook up as well

What Guys Said 1

• give him a shot. could be looking for a relationship too. im prob nt the best guy to answer though

What Girls Said 3

• It seems like he probably likes you and he probably tried to make a pass at you because that's just what guys do. This situation is kinda hard to read so keep talking to him just be cautious and just remember that if all he wants is sex, h's not good enough for you anyway.

• There's a case for both.
    It has been a year so I wouldn't doubt his ability to grow up and want something more
    but then again
    he is a man and men only want one thing when everything is all said and done.
    If you want the real answer ask him straight up and see what he says.

• Well I think he is just using you, to get him to sleep with you because before i fell for this trick by this guy and it turned out exactly like this! Don't fall for it, you're too good for people like that anyways.