The guy I've a crush on called me a beached whale. should I forget him?

i've a crush on a guy who is friends with my brother. he doesn't know about it though i haven't even told my brother. but my heart broke when i overheard him saying about my Facebook pic "lol, your sister looks like a beached whale." :'( i guess that means he's not interested in me? should i just try to forget him?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a jerk. Trust me you don't even want a guy like him. Even if you were 250 pounds, he shouldn't say something like that, especially not to your brother! There are better guys. Forget him.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes you should forget about him, you will find someone who likes you for who you are, don't let his comment hurt you cos you deserve better than that, you'll be fine :)

• Forget him. If he calls you that, he's not worth your thoughts and feelings.

• it's not possible that he was just joking or something? i'm not that fat i think, i weigh 157 pounds

• Unlikely, unfortunately. I do want to say sorry that this happened to you! I know it can be incredibly painful to be heartbroken :C

• Yeah, he sounds like an ass. You should move on and completely forget him.

• Sorry he doesn't like you :(

• Yes, go and find your captain ahab. He will appreciate you.

What Girls Said 3

• If he's calling you that. Uh yes get over him not worth it.

• Yea u should if he said that u don't deserve him first of all , then he said it to ur brother he probably meant it. If they were talking without u being there then he meant it.

• Yeah it doesn't sound like he likes you but it depends - were you wearing an outfit that made you look really weird that day?

• If he liked her or was nice at all he wouldn't make that comment no matter how she looked