Do you listen to music when you're love sick?

ay for instance you're crushing on someone, missing your bf/gf right now. Or just in love with someone who doesn't love you back or know that you exist.

Do you have any specific songs or artist that you listen too?
Weird question, but personally I've been listening to Passenger, I can really relate to some of the songs. Or some select Childish Gambino songs lol. What about you guys/girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I often find myself listening to songs that have no lyrics (not the instrumental version of a song with lyrics, but a song that was made on a computer), usually I listen to chillstep (very, very different from dubstep), and I usually fall into my own world immediately. It's just so relaxing.

Some songs worth mentioning are: Blackmill - Friend and Blackmill - Spirit of life.

What Girls Said 12

• Country love songs are always good for "being in my feelings" or a good pop ballad. (Think songs from popular 90s artists of those genres).

• No. When I'm depressed I sleep.

• All the time! I love to listen to sappy songs when I'm feeling that way. I actually love almost all the YouTube covers from this guy called Sam Tsui. I only listen to his songs when I'm feeling sad. Haha. I especially love "Jar of Hearts" and "Don't You Worry Child". Quite fitting. Haha :)

• Just listened to Sam Tsui and that cover is actually good haha. Another good song to add to my list. :p

• Stay with Me by Sam TSUI is also really good!!

• I'll be sure to check out the rest of his songs :D

• I like to listen to Rewind-Rascal Flatts or Do You Relize-The Flaming Lips depends on the mood but yeah those two helped me a lot this past few months.

• 0|0
  • Whenever I'm daydreaming about my crush I'm listening to this song.

http://youtu.be/xYdVz42mZxM

Yeah, it's Japanese but it's so romantic. <3

• I always listen to music but when I am lovesick i tend to listen to the radio more... i dont know why i just do...

• Secondhand serenade or punk goes acoustic type stuff, happens every time

• omg me and my ex's song was fall for you by secondhand serenade and I couldn't stop listening to it when we broke up >.<

• Yeah I listen to Jhene Aiko songs, her voice is so soothing and lovely. And her songs usually fit some of my moods.

• Absolutely... Al Green is where it's at for those emotions, haha!
    And Donny Hathaway.

• Lol yes. This question fits in all aspect of me crushing ! Well the songs which I constantly put on repeat are collied , drive by, me and my broken heart , you are beautiful an bonfire heart! Lol it's like every song fits in my emotions

• Not a bad selection haha, I don't know what I would do without music during my "love-sick" moments. Although the songs explain exactly how I feel, i still feel at peace when listening to them. Almost like my problem doesn't even exist anymore haha.

What Guys Said 5

• I "always" listen to music, so, yeah ^.~

• had one song I use to listen to and I can't listen to it anymore because it will kill me
    - 18th floor balcony by Blue October, and Unconditionally by Katie Perry..

• Yes I do, No one sings loneliness and heartbreak like Orbison.

• I listened to fall for you by secondhand serenade when me and my gf broke up since it was our song

• Please listen to this.
    Its my go to sad song:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll5ykbAumD4

• It's a good song, but I tend to listen to songs with more of a slow mellow/sad beat if you know what I mean. Like a song with an instrumental where you can feel the emotion, if that makes sense haha

• Its like trance (: