I'm a girl, 14 and I sweat easily!?

I'm going out to a boy and it's our first time seeing each other in person, usually a sweat quite a lot even wearing anti perspirant, is there any way it can stop this? and also how do I know he likes me

Most Helpful Guy

• You sweats to keep your body cool. You body tries too cool down when:

A. Your heart rate increases, leading to higher body temperature

B. You just hot.

So, you have to be in nice weather, and you have to be calm. If he likes you, and is just as nervous, he will feel good knowing you react this way with him.

What Guys Said 7

• You're probably worrying about this too much. It's summer time, and depending on where you live it could be really hot and humid. Your body is supposed to sweat when it's hot. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY GIRL WHO SWEATS!!! Also, the nervousness or anticipation of going out with this guy might make you sweat, but that's normal. On a warm or hot evening, you may have a glow from some sweat, but remember that that's not a bad thing.

• If u wet easily, than thats a different story ;3

• With the liking situation, you can tell by his actions he puts towards you, about the sweating try lighter clothes, or bring a rag and tuck it in some where, so when you start you can wipe it off before it collects

• Thank you, but how do you mean puts towards me

• Like how he acts to you when he is with you,

• Ask him to go to the pool then you won't have to worry about sweating lol

• take some gatorade

• How does that work?😂

• its so you don't dehydrate and level out your sodium

• To have more conversations

• carry a folding hand fan

What Girls Said 3

• There's no way you can really prevent it, just wear clothes that won't show sweat that easily I guess, or loose-fitting clothes to air out your arms. Also I guess you could bring some tissues to dab off the sweat when you're alone (like in the restroom or something).

• Try certain dri. It's a really strong anti perspirant

• You probably have hyperhidrosis if you sweat a lot even when you are not hot, or stressed. Unless you have surgery, there is really nothing you can do about this. I have a pretty severe case of this, and I just wear clothing that doesn't show sweat. If he sees, and asks, just explain that you do wear deodorant and that you can't help it. I know it is a very embarrassing thing, but you really cannot help it unless you are willing to get surgery.
    Where do you sweat most? Armpits, back, stomach, face? You can hide it in different ways depending on the location of sweating.

• Armpits is all

• It's like a bandue or boobtube , strapless like

• how easily does it show sweat?