Why am I still single? Are they intimidated?

I'm single, and at least 1 or 2 guys have a thing for me every year. Their not my type plus all they want is sex. I actually want a loving relationship other then just sex. I've been told I'm pretty by both genders. I don't know if their intimidated because I work out, and I'm a boxer. As well as competitive.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are plenty of men with their shit together. You are probably just looking in the wrong crowd. It seems you love working out so I am guessing someone who does too would be best for you. So why not search for where men who love exercising hang out: sporting events, gyms, ect... Try meeting men through activities you enjoy doing. People with similar interest with us are the best people to hit it off with. It's cool to go out cruising for men (had to tease you a little lol), but try to get really involved socially in what you like. It'll give you visibility, you'll meet new people, which will bring about new opportunities.
    If you are only going to bars/clubs, it's not the only way to meet people. Switch it up a bit. I hope that helps. Good luck. Boxing is really cool btw.

• Thank you for the advice, I will try it. I appreciate the humor haha :). Thanks I love boxing.

What Guys Said 5

• most likely. for some apparent reason men now a days feel like they need to be at a higher level than the women they are attracted to and if they see that the women has more potential or success at life than they do they just hide their balls up their asses and dont even try to make a move. they rather not try at all in order to avoid shame and humiliation. they never analyze that falling down a thousand times and getting back up a thousand times is part of success

• Thank you this made me feel better

• glad to hear that. but its the truth and i had to learn this the hard way

• You're not the kick-boxer I met at the bank recently are you? The one with the long colouful painted nails. If so, it's a shame you're not 10 or 20 years older.

I think it's all about body language. Look approachable, and you will be approached. Look closed off, and it won't happen. Start off with good body language and look for signs of interest in the men around you. If you're interested in them, show some reply of interest. It might only be eye contact and a smile.

Maybe some men are intimidated by a fit woman who can defend herself. They shouldn't be. There should be still genuine men out there who have balls and self confidence.

• Haha no sorry. Thank you for the advice, and I definitely know how to protect myself. I hope they realize that's a good thing.

• Well maybe you just don't make yourself too approachable or maybe you're standards are a little high. Like to be honest there are some girls that can be really pretty and that can be intimidating for a guy. Like their beauty just overwhelms them, so you could be right

• It sounds like you have options, you're just not getting the people you really want. Same boat as most people. Probably not putting yourself in the right scenarios.

• I just came back from hitting on bout 3 chicks, and no cigar. One I talked to at a pool and hope to see her tomorrow. I love fit chicks and if i saw you I'd definitely talk to you, but don't wanna be seen as a creep. Its the creepy thing that would keep me away from chicks like you.

What Girls Said 1

• It's funny how all single people say they're not ugly and they're pretty so they should be with someone. But looks have so little to do with things as you've found out. You're a pretty girl that's single. Your looks aren't your problem. It's your personality and how you present yourself.