Guys: What will catch your attention on a first date?

What could a girl do that would catch your attention or make you more attracted to her on a first date (like a first impression type of thing)? Also, any memories from past experiences that answer this question?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear a nice perfume, dress slightly better than normal, smile, talk to us like you know us, ask questions, establish some touch, like a hug. That's what I think works well

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'd just like a girl to be sweet and inviting. Usually I find girls are maybe too defensive at first or judging. I understand this is to get to know to one another but sometimes it comes off as cold. So maybe in other words I'd like her to assume the best rather than prepare for the worst.

1|0
    0|0
  • Compliment him on how he looks. Dont be timid or modest about it either. Tell him he is cute, sexy, handsome. Make him feel like his face makes your panties wet. And he will melt. Why? Because men dont usually get compliments about how they look. Sometimes they get indirect compliments, maybe complimented on how they perform at something, but rarely does a man hear from a woman that he is desirable from a physical attraction. It will distinguish you from other girls he has seen and put you at the top of his list.

0|1
    0|0
  • Twirl and play with your hair. That hits our subconscious mind hard. Not sure why, but it does.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much what chailey98 said. Dress to impress. Make an effort with make-up. Touch him (men interpret touch as a sign of sexual/romantic interest). Be really sweet. Eye contact.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.