What does the opposite sex do that confirms their feelings for you? In a relationship or not!?

Examples would be chivalry, good morning texts, sex etc.

We all know actions speak louder than words and we all look for signs that our soon to be s. o. or s. o. truly mean what they say.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are five basic love languages – five ways to express love emotionally. Each person has a primary love language that we must learn to speak if we want that person to feel loved.

• Words of Affirmation

One time when my wife and I were visiting our daughter and son-in-law and our two grandchildren, our son-in-law took the garbage out after dinner. When he walked back into the room where we were talking with our daughter, she looked up and said, "John, thanks for taking the garbage out."

Inside I said, "Yes!" because I knew the power of appreciation. I can't tell you how many men and women have sat in my office over the past 30 years and said to me, "I work my tail off every day, yet my spouse acts like I haven't done a thing. I never get a single word of appreciation."

If your spouse's primary love language is words of affirmation, your spoken praise and appreciation will fall like rain on parched soil. Before long, you will see new life sprouting in your marriage as your spouse responds to your words of love

• Physical Touch

We have long known the emotional power of physical touch. That's why we pick up babies and touch them tenderly. Long before an infant understands the meaning of the word love, he or she feels loved by physical touch.

In marriage, the love language of physical touch includes everything from putting a hand on your mate's shoulder as you walk by, touching his or her leg as you're driving together, and holding hands while you're walking to kissing, embracing and sexual intercourse.

If physical touch is your spouse's primary love language, nothing communicates love more clearly than for you to take the initiative to reach out and touch your mate.

• Figure out their love language and give them what they want...

What Guys Said 5

• Your examples don't confirm feelings. Guys who are chivalrous are ussually chivalrous with all girls not just the one they are in a relationship with, it's a personal quality, like being funny. Sex... well unlikely to say the least lol, and good morning texts could be used if he's just trying to get with you for sex. Flyboy has it laid out pretty well. If you know someone's language of love you can tell if they express feelings through that, but even then it's confusing. For example is someone's main language is touch (coincidentally my case), it's really hard to tell if he's touching you to show affection or because he's trying to get some lol.

• any kind of showing attention. as simple as that

• Effort and care. If the girl is already smart, funny and hot, those 2 things get powerful results.

• What constitutes care?

• Eh, the desire to do stuff for the other person. Most girls cook, buy you stuff, make you stuff, take care of your place. You know, loving gestures. It's not gonna massively change your life, but it does massively change your feelings.

• To trust me in bedroom is the biggest confirm she can make

• Good sammy's & has to be a raver like me:D

What Girls Said 1

• Being thoughtful of the other person, supporting them and encouraging them. Giving them attention and making them feel special. Treating them with respect and being there for them when they are upset or when they need help. It's not saying "I love you" and reciting love poems, it's what someone does for you that speaks volumes.