Guys, would you ever date a girl who is taller than you?

I'm really tall, 6"2 and still growing. So guys, what do you think of really tall chicks and would you ever date a girl who is much taller than you? why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife is taller than me by a inch or 2. When she wears her 5 inch heels well you can add. It doesn't bother me though. I enjoy the eye level haha. It depends on the guy and how secure they feel as well as how secure she feels with a shorter guy.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 5'10, dating a taller girl who is 5'10. Most men assume if a woman is 6'2 she wants someone at least 6'5, so she can wear heels.

I would date a 6'2 girl, if she was into me.

• I would but girls like tall guys and im small, Also some guys might find tall girls to be intimidating

• I'm a short guy, but I have no problem dating a woman who is taller than me.

• I'm 6'4, I'd love to make some WNBA babies XD

• i'm 5'7 and for some odd reason i've found tall girls very hot and attractive for a very long time, is a guy like me too short for you to date?

• its no deal breaker for me even tho i prefer a girl whos shorter than me its not written in stone thats what i only want

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys won't especially if you're 6'2 but I don't know why