I need to be more mature, What can I do?

The guy I really really like is 25 and I'm 20, we've been going out on dates. so recently he told me that I'm not mature enough to be in a mature relationship and that I can't handle it because I don't have enough experience because I've only dated 3 guys. But I'm not the kind of girl who dates around. What can I do to become more mature, or make this guy see that I am worth to be in a relationship with?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off having more sexual partners doesn't make you sexually immature the fact you don't go around dating guys makes you mature. He's not the mature one here. Nor does it mean he has more sexual experience that you because with every person you meet those sexual experience from the past goes out the window because everyone is different and everyone are in different things. If I were you I wouldn't bother with this guy the only thing he has over you is that he's 25 but who cares who wants to be old anyway and who wants to be with someone who base maturity on sexual experience? He is not the mature on here. Maturity in a relationship isn't about sexual experience or about wild sex encounters its about being mature about one's feelings towards another if you love someone then that means you love them for who they are and because you love them you devote your time and effort towards them. Its about respect and commitment. Relationship isn't a numbers game. Be smart and think about it dont change for people who dont deserve you

What Guys Said 2

• Why would you put yourself in a position where a guy being disparaging to you would make you want to change for him.

I'd let this one go.

• Yeah! Fuck that guy. You are mature enough, if he is not willing to trust you... screw him!

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably a cougar hawk. So just brush it off and move on to a better man.