Do you think he using me for money?

I'm deployed and he's acting mighty funny towards me. He has 3 Facebook pages and he said his ex girlfriend hacked them. Well on the new page he made when I left, he put pictures of me on there and add friends. He blocked me on his other pages and I see where he's talking to people. He's barely responding to me and when we put the relationship status back ok facebook, it was hidden on the new page and only showing on my page. He don't tell me whether he talks to other girls but I seen messages. His family say he sad I'm gone and etc, but he's acting totally different. I have this odd feeling he using me for my money. he barely make statuses on the new page. But for some reason he only add friends and rarely be active. It's mostly about me. Why do most guys have 3 Facebook pages?

Most Helpful Guy

• When things don't gel and a revelation isn't forthcoming, then you are the patsy; friends/family don't have the time to investigate and if in the know, hate to be the one to tell all.
    Things are beginning to seem like his little head wants a massage, you're not there, so who else would do this? Maybe the ex... or someone else is either doing it or being courted to do it.
    The money is not the spotlight here but it could be considered a caboose to this train.

What Guys Said 3

• the fact that he has 3fb pages is enough to know that he is clearly leading multiple 'lives'

dump him asap. I don't know ANYONE with 3 fb pages and if I did I'd wonder what the hell they are doing on the other pages

• Whenever someone says "My Facebook was hacked" - I call immediate bullshit. Unless he's a complete moron who chose 'password' as his password - random girls aren't going to be able to 'hack' his facebook.

• He didn't have a Facebook for 6 whole months. He literally made another when I walked out the door for deployment. He's on his other as well but I'm blocked

• You know it's shady. C'mon.

• I need to know more of the whole relationship to give you a full answer but the 3 FB accounts seem very suspicious to me. No one gets their FB hacked anymore and even if it did he could log back on and change the password. He could add or remove who he wants. You are a sucker for believing any of that.

What Girls Said 1

• that's so shady that he has three different fbs you really only need one... why three... and then he blocked you on the other ones even more shady in my book.. using you for money probably tbh. and when your not there it's easier for him to be so ungrateful. But when you get back break it off with him go find someone who knows how to appreciate and be grateful for what he has.