Can not waiting the 2 weeks to have sex affect anything?

I just had a laproscopic surgery and my doc said no sex for 2 weeks. If i didn't wait the whole 2 weeks could that affect anything

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wait the two weeks. He's not telling you to wait 2 weeks because he's a cockblock... there must be some medical reason.

What Guys Said 2

• wait the two weeks. could something happen maybe yes maybe no, but why would you risk it. the doctor didn't say don't have sex just because they are some sort of puritan hell bent on keeping you from enjoying sex...

wait the 2 weeks

• The doctor knows best, you should not be running to your death just for sex.

What Girls Said 2

• If your doctor said no sex for 2 weeks it means no sex for 2 weeks, he wouldn't say it if there wasn't going to be any potential issue. Listen to him.

• I'm sure there is a reason why the doctor said 2 weeks. I wouldn't risk it if I were you.