In your opinion, am I attractive or not?

I've never had a bf before & I've never been kissed. So it's really intimidating when I see all these other girls doing stuff I've never done before. I just don't know what to think, is it my looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are beautifully and wonderfully made! Save your kiss for a guy who really means something to you and not just for a thrill to say you did it. Be proud that you haven't done stuff with a guy. Guys like that. If they see that you respect yourself, then they will respect you :-) You are a very pretty young lady. Don't look for others opinions on your beauty. Have self confidence and know that you are BEYOND any rating any guy could ever give you :) You are way more than that! Be strong girl! You're amazing and perfect JUST the way you are! :)

What Guys Said 12

• You are beautiful! I would give you at LEAST an 8 which is in the top 5% I would say. I think there is likely 2 reasons you haven't had a bf. First is your age. You are still very young, many girls haven't had a bf yet at your age, no matter how pretty they are. Secondly, as weird as it sounds, it is not at all uncommon for the beauty of a girl to actually work against her. The prettier the girl, the fewer bfs she will have. This is because she is so pretty, guys are afraid to approach because they are so sure in their mind they will be rejected cuz they are not "good" or "handsome/cute" enough and nobody likes rejection. Guys think, "why would she be interested in me? She probably has a super hot bf already and even is she doesn't, she could still have any guy she wants. Why would she want me? I know this for a fact because I have been that guy that thought that. When I was about 25, I started to realize how I thought was mostly wrong. I started to approach girls that were "out of my league" and to my surprise, I had a lot of success. I have never had a gf that I would consider to be in my same league. They have all been "8's" to "10's" which I consider myself to be a "7". The point is, be patient. Guys will slowly learn how to approach beautiful girls and then you will have to beat them off you with a stick.

• Girls always assume that any relationship problem they have must be to do with their looks, but in most cases, that's not the issue.

You are clearly an attractive-looking girl, so looks are not the issue for you. So, you need to look at other areas of yourself.

The #1 reason most people have a problem getting a relationship is because they are shy (they lack confidence). If people understood that you were shy, that would be one thing, but the average stranger doesn't know why you don't respond positively to their interest in you, and since most people assume the worst, they assume that your shy behavior is disinterest, or even condescension (that you don't feel they are good enough). Either of those will cause guys to lose interest in you and move on long before they've gotten to the point of asking you out.

Other common reasons guys will avoid a girl have to do with personality and culture. Guys want a girl who is fun, happy, and pleasant to be around, but many girls are loud, easily offended, gossipy, or into drama, and that will send guys running. Some girls are also depressed, unhappy, or complain all the time, and just as this type of behavior is a turn off when guys do it, it's just as much a turn off when girls do it.

When it comes to culture, guys from one cultural background often won't feel comfortable around someone from a different culture, or will assume that she won't feel comfortable around his. This can be overcome by spending time with that person and letting them see that you are comfortable, and helping them to be comfortable around you.

I have no idea if any of these apply specifically to you, but think about how any of these might be affecting your interactions with guys.

Remember too that many guys your age and into college are in "party mode" and, while they're interested in sex, many aren't interested in a relationship or anything serious. That has nothing to do with you, but the stage of life those guys are in.

• I'd say you're an 8. But don't let these numbers define you. You'll find that person, and being in less relationships than someone else doesn't make you any less attractive than the next person. Remember that. You're beautiful and you'll find that special someone. :D Hope this helped.

• Thank you lol the funny think is I didn't ask for any numbers; I asked am I attractive or not & everyone on here is putting out numbers...

• It's all good, you still gave a good answer regardless lol ;)

• Glad I could help :D

• yes you are very attractive

• Your very beautiful, just be paticent and the boys will come.

• About a 5/10.

• 4/10 and don't worry, everyone will find someone eventually.

• 8.5/10 :-)

• I think you are too young looking for me you still have time for your face to fully develop so you will probably look better as you age or you could look worse, but right now 5.5

• Tbh I don't think I'll age anymore, I just have really good genes so I'll look young for a really long time.

• I'm telling you lol I've looked the same since middle school (in college now). The only thing that has changed is my height & weight. If I do change it isn't going to be major lol.

• Slowly and slowly you will change :)

• Sure you are. You're under 18. There's plenty of time to catch up. But you are very cute.

• people do lots of stuff these days, just because they aren't grown with proper guidance

• Yes you're beautiful actually. you have very kind-looking eyes

What Girls Said 8

• You are very beautiful, such a sweet and innocent face. One can see you are still very innocent, don't let just any guy take that away from you because other girls are doing stuff.

• You're pretty.

• You're gorgeous, it's not the looks. Do you flirt enough to let him know you're interested?

• you're cute babe

• you're very cute

• You're absolutly beautiful!

• 7/10 you're real pretty

• A 5 that's what I say