My boyfriend and I have been dating for 10 months, and he wants to really pick me up but I'm insecure about my weight. What should I do?

Help i really love him and he loves me but im just so scared of what he'll think.

I know he can his sisters the same size and he pickes her up all cthe time I'm just afraid of what hell think.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Unless you gained weight recently, I assume he's been training for this moment.

• Make a sneak attack plan! (sounds weird but bear with me)... one day when picking you up is not the topic, get on his back, whether its to get a picture with him, or your feet hurt, or whatever, just make an excuse to get on his back. Thenn he technically won't be relying in his arms to pick you up, buuttt if he makes any comment or if he seems unstrong then you'll know to not let him pick you up.

• If he can pick you up, who cares?

If he can't, then it's a terrible idea.

• Yeeeh i hate when girls do that. Guys becomes stronger than what they look when they have to pick up their girl, so just let him pick u up :)

What Girls Said 3

• nope just let him pick you up

• let him pick you up. thats really sweet. he'll feel like a big strong man if you let him and it might boost his self confidence :- ) haha. just let go and relax with him. feel comfortable! :D

• Ok. it's not like I'm too fat I'm 5'8 and a half and I weigh 130 pounds is that a good weight?

• Ok thank you!!

• yw hun <3

• Let him pick you up! I had the same fear but don't worry, everything will be fine. He loves you!

• I will try its just hard i mean every girl feels this way.