What race of girls/guys do you date the most & why?

I'm just really curious to know what everyone's though process is & I'm black btw. (I also love my own race & I think Polynesians are cute too).

Most Helpful Guy

• For most people, culture is a bigger divider than race, though culture and racial divisions often fall along similar lines.

Example: I've dated 2 black girls in my past, but both were from very suburban, middle-class culture like I am. The fact that they were black meant little to me, because our cultures (interests and experiences) were very similar (I'm half-white/half-Hispanic). The majority of girls I've dated have been white or mixed (white/Hispanic or white/Asian) just because those are the people who tend to fall within the same cultural norms as I do in my area.

And while I come from a middle-class culture, there are people from ghetto/trailer-trash cultures around, and I'm not attracted to them regardless of their race. I've met a number of very physically attractive white, Latina, and black girls who were obviously from ghetto backgrounds (evident in their speech, attitudes, and behaviors) and despite their looks, I immediately lose any interest I might have had in them.

• Good answer!! Lots of truth, although I don't agree that it applies to "most" people romantically, but certainly in regards to friendship.

Gather Whites and various minorities whom are culturally similar, are of the same socioeconomic background, and I'm more than certain Whites will still come out as most desired. Would be cool to conduct that experiment.

What Guys Said 12

• I am a south east Asian, Thailand, and I would have to say that Caucasian women are much more attractive to me than my Asian sisters. Its not racist or anything, I just prefer Caucasian white women, i find them to have more personality and freedom at the same time more sexual. I know that most of the time Caucasian women dont really even consider dating Asian guys because of preconceived notions that are complete bullshit, but i have found many who are open minded and gave me a chance. and all of them are glad they did.

• Asian girls usually prefer White, they won't be mad! White girls are coming around to Asian men tho, my best friend is dating one too.

• My boss is Asian and he has a white girlfriend

• I am attracted mainly to Latinas (or other races that resemble Latinas i. e. middle eastern, etc) and white girls. I have only dated white girls. There are other races that I am sometimes attracted to but less often. I am reluctant to date black girls cuz I know and understand nothing about that culture. I am always afraid I will say something that means nothing to me and will be taken as racist to them. Then Ill be labeled a racist for the rest of my life and no one will date me cuz Im racist. You are very pretty by the way banksss_

• Lol tbh black people don't have culture, we don't know what our culture is because of slavery. Anyways what I'm basically saying is don't be reluctant to date us, we don't bite lol.

• Ok I'll admit we do have culture here but everything that white America associates us with is not culture.

• What do you consider your culture here to be?

• Mostly white girls.
    It's the majority population here as well as I tend to have the most in common with them. I've dated outside of my race before many times.

• I don't care as long as they are not Indians I am not really attracted towards them I have no problem with personality just not attracted to them.

• Not Native Indians they can be attractive Indians in Asia I don't find attractive.

• Black girls, but open to date outside of my race.

• I'm mixed black & white & I'm really attracted to south & central American women. Latinas are so sexy but I also like asian, black, white, and every mix!

• Really doesn't matter to me I date whoever.

• normaly I date russian/german girls. actually I am more attracted to any girl that looks exotic (latina, india) so it all varies

• White mostly because they are in abundance in my neck of the woods.

• White ppl, because I know the culture and usually have the same views.

• I prefer mixed black girls. It's what I'm most attracted to, and obviously can most relate to.

• what's wrong with what i said? it's what i find attractive.

• how could it be gospel when it's my opinion? that's how i feel. i never speak
      for my gender or my race. i speak for myself.

• Hispanics be cause none can do it better than them

What Girls Said 9

• I have always dated guys inside of my own race which is white. Why... that's just what I'm naturally more attracted to. Not really something i have control over.

• I have only had a couple past relationships and those men were white. My current boyfriend (of five years) is black. But I'm open to dating all races of men. I'll date anyone I'm attracted to, get along with, and who treats me well.

• I've only been on dates with a few guys, but haven't had any boyfriends. I'm most attracted physically to Hispanic/Latino and white men, and that's all I've dated.

• japanese. korean.

they are the cutest.
    they have the cutest voices.
    they have the cutest mannerisms.

• some people can't handle the truth

• It just came off like gospel than an opinion that's all. Then you said it was the truth lol. Maybe you didn't mean it that way.

• That's why I mentioned phrasing, it's just the way it was written then. No biggy then. :)

• I'm black and I've Mostly dated black and white men, I find Filipino/middle eastern men hot as well... it's whom I've found a deep connection with in the past, I don't have a Bullshit excuse like cultural differences, because I can look past stuff like that.

• I'm pretty open to different races for the most part. but it mostly depends on personality rather then there race,. Race means nothing. in my opinion

• I find myself being attracted to white guys most of the time.. But they aren't usually the ones who are attracted to me haha (I'm pakistani).

• Mixed and light fair skin ( black and white or black and non race) because I can relate to then better because I'm mixed

White guys because I find they are laid back and easy to talk to

Latino because I know Spanish and well they are mixed too

• Mostly Aussies since i live in Australia. I like Italian and Greek guys too.