I told him I needed space... What will happen?

I sent him a text saying: Hi vamp... I'm going to respect your decision, but let me tell you that before I fall more for you than I already am, I need to give you my point of view wich is that I need my space, because I know right now both of us don't want a relationship" And he answered: "I understand you really, ok I'm gonna respect you, I don't wanna cause any inconvenience" and after 5 mins he sent me "I send you a kiss and hope you are okay bear".

I'm in love with him, and I know he has feelings for me, but he isn't sure what he wants, that's the feeling I get, and to add it up, we don't want a relationship right now.

Will he ever talk to me again? Or was this the end? What should I do? HELP!

He's 31 and I'm 23
We never had sex, we talked everyday almost all day, he called like twice a day and before he went to sleep videocall, we went out and hang out sometimes when we had time.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure why you guys are courting each other as if you wanted to be in a relationship together if you don't.

• If he is called vamp (and therefore a vampire) dont give him a used tampon, he might try and make a cup of tea with it

What Girls Said 0