What would you do if your found out your girlfriend was a p*rnstar or a high payed call girl?

What would you do if your found out your girlfriend was a p*rnstar or a high payed call girl
You are head over heels for this girl
Would you kill her? Just leave? Start drinking?

Paid***

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• If she was that in the past? I'd have a serious talk with her and see if the relationship can really still go on. If I was in love with the girl I wouldn't leave her for something she did in her past, though I'd probably be more on guard from something like that.

If she was still doing it while we were in a relationship she'd be cheating on me, and I'd probably leave her unless she was the one to tell me and she was going to stop.

• The first problem is that she has been lying to me. A big lie. On that, the relationship is over. The other problem is that she is sleeping with other men. The relationship is over based on the lies first.

• lol. Pimp her out. Take half.

• I can't even think of that.
    I would want to kill but I won't as it may lead to legal problems I will end up in jail.
    So I will just leave her.

• First if she is ur gf and only then u figure out that she's p*rn star - u just dush bag. Before start properly dating someone u should figurenout what person she is. Then start a call her gf:)

• I'd fawk her up like no tomorrow

• Dump her. what else?

• I would leave her if she didn't tell me early on.

• Not anymore: talk with her
    Still: yeah, go fuck yourself.

• I would be outta therrrrrre, gone'ski.

• I'd break up with her for sure that's just gross to be honest.

• Leave her, get tested for STDs.

• I would end it & i'd be pissed that she didn't tell me something sooner.

What Girls Said 0