Girls, if a guy you didn't know came up to you and grabbed your boob/ass at a club, what would u do?

Did I go to far in slapping him? What would u have done?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had interesting experience where a friend of mine grabbed this girls' ass in the club. She was cutting through the dance floor with her friend when he did it. But for some reason she suspicious of me. She was looking at me trying to figure out whether I did it or not. Then she turned the other way so I thought she let it go. But she turned around again, just looking at me with suspicion... So I was like what the hell, I gave her my "I want you look". Long story short we ended up kissing.

My point is you can do whatever the hell you want to: Slap him, kick him, ignore him... But don't feel the need to react a certain way. Be yourself. If you want to slap him do it because you want to not because someone else said so. People are unpredictable, just because most girls get away with slapping men it does not mean there aren't men out there who won't hit back. If you get in trouble don't get in it because of how someone else said you should react. No I am not one of those men, but you are girl at a club so be careful.

What Guys Said 15

• Such violence ladies! Haha! Yeah, you are right, kick his ass.

• slap or drink in face, both is fine. public shaming would be the most efficient though.

• Unless it was more than 5 slaps I think you're 100% in the right. Take em down!

• It's a stupid double standard if you ask me. If a chick touched my ass and I slapped her I'd go to jail

• No you did the right thing slapping him.

• if I was a woman and a guy did grab my boobs I fash him and say take a picture cause that isonly way you will see these puppies

• What if I dodge the slap? haha

• Well I don't see a huge problem if someone grabbed me I wouldn't mind

• I'd swerve like real quick.

• Slap was fine but don't listen to girls saying kick his balls. If you kicked me on my balls ( whatever reason) I'll physically hurt you without thinking of consequences coz I'd be so pissed at that time. Most of the guys are going to hurt you more if you did that.
    P. s- I'd never grab anyone's ass/boobs anywhere.

• Dont believe those chicks who say they will kick him/punch him.. their lying... if u hit him, thats a assult.. ur both will get in trouble for it, so dont try to be tough like those chicks... contact the police for sexual harassment or let it go

• I try to be discreet and grab her ass in a crowd so she doesn't know it was me

• What's wrong with touching a girls ass and boobs? I let them feel on my abs and stuff.

• What if i punched your balls what would you feel. I let my hand training a bit. No big deal right?

• You didn't go too far. No guy has the right to grab a woman's breast or ass without her consent. He deserved to be slapped. Actually, he deserved a lot more than that.

• HAHHAAHAHAHAHA... ahhhh... I'm sorry, I have an older sister. This is just one of those things that seems like common sense not to do.

What Girls Said 18

• I've had my butt grabbed a few times at a club before.

Some guys see my two cushions and feel the strong urge to touch them because they look so soft and cozy. That's okay. It's their way of saying "Hello! My balls haven't been kneed in a way too long time, would you mind helping me out with that?". And of course, being to obliging lady that I am, I do always agree to provide them the help they need.

• have you had a guy try to do it sly? like walking behind you and says excuse me while putting both hands on your butt? Im sure its intentional but slapping him then might be too much, but def he is straight up grabs my boobs he is getting slapped

• lol skilled to be able to go through jeans?

• No, Haha. It's kinda hard to explain and I don't really want to explain it publicly, people on here dislike me so much already. Haha. But feel free to message me.

• I would push him away and run away from him. If followed I'd talk to security, or someone I am with.
    I wouldn't slap him for the simple fact that I don't like hitting people and if there is a way to stop interaction sooner I don't need revenge. I just need to get away. Second there is a possibility he is crazy and might want revenge for being hit in the end.

• You know, that was already nice enough that you slapped him compared to kicking his balls...

• I really didn't even think about it, it was kinda a natural reaction, but if I kicked him, dont u think he wouldve tried to hurt me?

• I'd slap him. If he touches me, then I'll touch him. With a punch in the face.

• don't you think that would really piss him off? plus I dont really have a good punch so I doubt I could do much damage

• Maybe so, but he pissed me off, so he deserves whatever he gets from me.

• a lot of girls seem to think I shoulda gone for the balls

• Depending on how big he is I'd probably slap the shit out of him.

• he was a lot bigger than me lol but I still slapped him, I wish I had thrown my drink on him too

• I'd slap him and give him a piece of my mind. I'll never understand why some guys think it's acceptable to treat women like that!

• seems like others say I should've gone for the balls instead lol

• Haha I noticed that! that wouldn't be my automatic response though

• I would sucker punch that motherfucka.

• I would knock his hand away and say WHAT THE HELL!

• I would punch him in the face and I am serious

• I felt bad for slapping him! I can't imagine punching him lol

• yeah true, but I'd be afraid he would retaliate if i punched him in the face

• Himmm totally understandable

• Most likely smack him might even give him a shoot in the jewels.

• you would shoot him?

• I just feel like destroying his chances of having children for grabbing my boobs might be a bit harsh

• You did right by smacking him.

• I will slap him on his face with my handbag 👜😤

• I would definitely slap him or pour a drink over his head. It's disrespectful. So good Job slapping him! He deserved it

• the drink wouldve been great!

• I would probably yell at him

• I'd use put years of gym time in effect and whoop his ass

• lol would you have punched him in the face?

• When I was younger used to happen a lot used to get sexually assaulted everyday. Well I hope you kick some ass

• haha thanks, im worried if I go for his nuts he will get really pissed and try to hurt me

• I would give him a center kick.

• I'd punch him in the face. I've reacted that way before. Floored him. Literally. Knocked him on his ass.

• you punched him in the face in the club? howd he react?

• Could have done that, yeah. Ideally we wouldn't have to resort to such practices. I've only ever been to a club once and I'm never going back. When you put alcohol and horny people into that environment... bad things happen.

• yeah so many pervs walking around w boners rubbing against girls

• wow what a dick!

• yeah tell me about it!

• I would slap him too

• I just wish I couldve kicked his ass

• it's a possibility