How will a guy react to this if he is your boyfriend?

If you were in a newer relationship, would it be weird if the girl you were dating asked you to go to build-a-bear? As a guy, what would you say? And as a girl, do you think its stupid to ask your boyfriend this? I'm 17 and he's 20.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not really a big deal. If she wants to build a bear, she can build a bear, and i'll go with her, even if I don't like bears. Isn't that part of what love is all about?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm older, so build-a-bear haz zero appeal to me.

• build a bear... is that when you go to a shop that sells teddies and you can have your own custom bear? and put it together from what they have around? i saw a shop like that once, my gf wasn't too phased but i thought it was awesome.

• It's no big deal. Wouldn't phase me in the slightest.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol! I made my bf do this with me and I'm way older then you and he is too. He was so miserable the entire time. Poor guy. But he did it because I wanted to :)

I made him paint pottery too lol

• hahahahaha awww. i think we would be best friends