My boyfriend of almost 3 months has NEVER called me and can go days between texts - is this weird or bad?

We texted everyday at the beginning the most is two days between and he's been working a lot I'm just making sure this isn't bad...

yeah we hang out every chance we get pretty much...and it's never been more than two days in between. he works out at a camp an hour away I see him every weekend he has off and before that 2/3 times a week.
alright that definitely makes me feel better about things :]

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of guys just don't care much for impersonal contact. don't care much for phone or texting or anything like that and would rather be there in person. its nothing to be alarmed about. me personally id never text my girl cause I just don't text, and if I ever called her it would be to make plans to meet up somewhere

What Guys Said 2

• Ok, maybe he just doesn't like talking on the phone. Some people don't like phone conversations, it's a personal thing, and there are many different reasons given as to why some people do not like to talk on a phone.

Maybe you should ask him about it and see if that is the case. I am guessing that will put your mind at ease.

• This doesn't sound like a relationship at all.

Do you see him in person ever?

What Girls Said 3

• if you lookin 4 a serious relationship, then you damn skippy its bad! if you just wanna f*** around wit him, then who carez wtf dis nig... nvm! hahahaha... I mean boi do. if you want tha serious relatioship, you gotta drop his azz bcuz he obviously ain't thinkin bout u-no offense, I'm just bein real wit u

• Nah, me and my last boyfriend texted way more than we were ever on the phone.

• If your seeing him often like you say then I wouldn't be too concerned. I've dated a few guys like that, and usually they just enjoy being in person and talking, then text messaging and speaking on the phone. Now a days most guys don't call at all...if they want to talk to you they will just text. It would be nice to get a phone call sometimes though! =) Maybe just mention it to him, he may not even realize that its upsetting you a little..