I don't want a relationship with him... or anybody actually?

So, after about two weeks after breaking up with my boyfriend. I met this guy -- we started chatting, and yah hooked up too. I knew he was planning to move back home for the summer until school starts up again. So I assumed that this would lead to nothing -- wrong. He thinks we are an "item". It freaked the hell out of me when he called me his girlfriend and told me how much he loved me when we'd only known each other for such a short amount of time. I did explain to him that I'm not looking for a relationship right now , I'm not feeling a connection with you etc. etc. etc. I really hate to be so rude about this, but it's driving me insane. I try ignoring his messages, still messages me. And he calls my phone multiple times a day. Do I answer? No.
I know this is rude of me, but what can I do to make him stop. He is a nice guy, but I'm really not interested in a relationship with him or anybody right now.
Help!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Be rude, hurt his feelings !! Get away from him. Seriously, change your number so he can't get a hold of you. This guy is infatuated with you like on a psycho level. It is not normal for someone to call you their girlfriend without you knowing you are their girlfriend and after such a short time and to already be in love with you. He's fucking crazy !!
    This happened to me and I didn't want to "be rude" or "hurt his feelings"... And I ended up stuck with him for one and half years and I couldn't get rid of him. I still have nightmares that he won't freakin leave...