How do I open up to guys without being submissive?

I don't like being emotional but I like this guy and he's in to me also but I push him aside all the time without trying because I'm afraid to let someone in nevertheless seem weak by showing emotions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Showing emotions isn't weak. Lacking fortitude and perseverance is weak. Don't get these confused.

Cry. Go ahead. Have a good fucking cry. Get it out. Then shut the fuck up and do what you have to do. That's not weakness.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not weak. You're just taking a risk to see if things work. This is a problem I see girls hating all the time. Guys go through it too and get abandoned for it.

• hey you are not a robot so you are gonna show emotions anyways. plus i think people who dont show emotions are boring and dull so i think he would appreciate a little emotion

• Showing emotions isn't submissive. You should talk to your mom about this because it's important.

What Girls Said 0