What is more important? A guy being more of a badass or being more of a gentleman?

The question is just as it says. Which is more important ladies? Please explain if you'd like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gentleman all the way. I only want him as a badass in the bedroom :P

What Girls Said 23

• I'm badass enough on my own, I prefer a gentleman.

• Haha that's a good confident attitude!

• Gentleman. Someone who respects you and gives you your place > someone who'd rather act like a dick just to seem "cool"

• i like it when a guy is a bit of a badass but not a jerk... I think it's possible for a badass to be a gentleman and am personally really attracted to that

• I think a lot of girls want a bit of a badass that is a gentleman around them (I know I do). There's the bad kind of badass who has no motivation in life, does drugs, gets in fights and denies all responsibility to look "cool" or the good badass that keeps you on your toes and is always exciting. All in all though a balance of the two and also a guy who's comfortable being himself!

• Gentleman. What qualifies as a badass these days anyways? A guy who doesn't recycle?

• I don't know I just know when I spot a try-hard. lol

• Gentleman! To the max. I don't know why so women are into the bad guys. I like when a guy is courteous and nice.

• I've dealt with the badass type who treats everyone but his girl nice. That's nice and all but I'd prefer you to respect others just the same. Because what do you know, eventually they'll start treating you just like everyone else.

• Gentleman!!!

• Gentleman in the streets, badass in the sheets (; best way to go!

• Woah hey, that sounds like me! HAHAHA :P

• Why does he have to be either of those things? Why can't he just be himself? I wouldn't want to be with someone that feels the need to place himself in some stupid mold.

• That is one of my best traits. I am very self-aware and always stay true to who I am.

• Thanks btw.

• No problem! :)

• A caring gentleman who looks pretty decent ;)

• What are decent looks to you?

• Well then geez, I should be swimming in girls! But I have no luck at all. lol

• Well personality is a big one. If you actually practically write paragraphs to me and be deep but you can also just be yourself then I am there aha

• More important? Being a gentleman. But I appreciate a little adventure and excitement as much as the next girl.

• What would make you feel that a gentleman isn't capable of providing that for you? That just seems to be what you're suggesting.

• Why does he gotta break the rules though?

• He doesn't have to. It's something I think can be exciting, but there are other ways to have excitement in your life and that's not like a relationship deal-breaker or something. The most important thing is for someone to be themself.

• I love a gentlemen. It's a turn on.

• Gentleman! Being bad is okay but not too much. I think everyone has their 'devil' side xD
    I would say the combination of those 2.

• I know that I am certainly not perfect. lol

• A gentleman with a badass side to him.

• how about a badass gentleman?

• I think that can be arranged. lol

• Someone with both lol

• Gentleman most of the time badass in bed!

• I prefer gentleman. girls would be more attracted to you if you were nice to everyone. The guys in my grade are more on the bad side, and i don't even know if they have gentleman side or not. Stick with being a gentleman and everything will be good. :)

• I think both is good sometimes.
    Gentleman is always great, but everyone likes that little bad side in someone hahahha.

• gentleman be a good person always to everyone

• Neither of those traits particularly appeal to me.

• Jingle bells badass smells, nice dude all the way, showoff yuck rudey sucks gentle all the wayyy.

• Bad ass is more important.

• Why is that?

• Insanity? Doesn't sound too fun if you ask me.

• I know. I like intensity.

What Guys Said 3

• There's always something achieveable between the lines, that's why nice-badass guys come into the place.

• More important if he is a gentleman, you don't want some D-Bag being your boyfriend and not treating you right. On the other hand you don't want him to be completely boring, so just find that nice balance of 65-70% Gentleman with 30-35% exciting.

• If it has to be one or the other, young girls tend to prefer a badass, that is more exciting. Women needing a stable man to help raise the child of the badass, learn to look for a gentleman to rely on.