Are women always more emotional than men?

I was reading on narcissists and was wondering if there are two narcissists in a relationship. Who would get hurt the most the woman or the man. I quickly thought the woman since woman are more emotional and men are more logical.

Most Helpful Guy

• check my opinion on "are you men emotionally weak"
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1035472-are-you-men-emotionally-weak-like-do-you-depend-on-your-partner-for

baiscly men have just as much emotions as women we just express it differently.

• oh you ment in a hurtfull relationship. I say both would be hurt about the same but equally either not care about the other person or try to hurt them back even worse.

I've never been in that type of relationship but I've lived around them and they are horrible for everyone. The thing is these people who are always yelling and hurting each other rarely if ever notice the people they are desterbing around them.

• I used to be a narcissist and I was very self absorbed. If the attention was taken away from me I'd blow up and treat the person like crap. The description you gave was perfect and they just want someone there. It doesn't matter who as long as their emotions aren't tangled in the relationship. They just want the person for status and both feed off negative energy to each other. It reminds me of two selfish siblings fighting all the darn time.

• thanks. I like to think I observe people fairly well so I understand many different personalitty types.
      I agree that they feed off negative energy which is something I avoid as I hate unnecessary conflict.

I'm glad you are no longer a narcissist. I can only guess it's a very hard thing to break away from.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends directly on what you mean by emotional. If you mean ANY emotion, well men are quick to loathe and quicker to anger (in general) while women are generally quicker to form 'love-like' bonds and are quicker to want 'more' (not sexually but romantically) out of a relationship.

Generally.

• "since woman are more emotional and men are more logical."

Bullshit, emotions are a natural hormonal response to stimuli, the reason why males seem less emotional is because of the social pressure to suppress your emotions as it's seen as "feminine" and males should not be "feminine".

• other than the swearing I agree 100%. men are told from like 6 years old not to show emotions and I really wish people would stop doing that.

• Not ALWAYS more emotional, but the average female is more tuned into her emotions than the average guy.

• my last relationship I was always the one who would tear up and feel hurt over the fight.

• Im very emotional :/
    But i think more women are compare to men.

• both are equally emotional but guys can control it more than a girl can, a guy can act like a Vulcan and a girl can act like a Romulin if you understand the Star Trek parody here

• Yea they are

What Girls Said 6

• Women are more emotional, but I think its about the hormones that women have that men dont. It chemically makes us feel certain ways for no reason, especially during that time of the month. BUT sometimes when a woman is hurt she is quiet and doesn't say much so it depends on how loud the women is.

• No I don't agree on this. Women show it but men don't show.
    Men can be very sensitive than you can imagine which is a good thing. We all have emotions. I don't see it as a problem.

• I actually feel in my relationship that I am not as emotional as my bf so I guess it really depends.

• narcissists men, hands down! There is nothing logical about this question. LOL

• Why not the narcissistic woman?

• No because you had my wheels spinning since you're kind of right. A woman being narcissistic would mean she has no emotions just like a man. I guess neither would give a crap. One is there for the sex while the other is there to say they have a gf or bf.

• Awww okay, so it's perfect if a narcissistic woman and a normal man hook up. Poor guy, he would be very emotional with a person like that :)

• Women for sure

• Nope.
    I've met plenty of guys who are more emotional than me, and are quicker to feel hurt.