A question for girls only... would I be your type?

trying to get back into the dating world and a couple of girls said im just not their type. its it that im not attractive? I don't know let me know ladies.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not unattractive. You have a nice jawline, good facial features... nothing horrible.

You could just be approaching the wrong girls. Some may have a preference for blondes, some may not have an interest in your "type" like, if you're a nerd, or a jock, or a goth... ya know?

What Girls Said 17

• You're definitely attractive but you're not there type could mean personality, some girls could like blondes/ skinny, lanky guys like how some guys their girls to have a certain physical traits. Ultimately it comes down to each individual person and their likes and dislikes. This doesn't mean you're not attractive but you may not have all the qualities they look for in a guy.

• When a girl says you aren't her type thats literally all that it means. Not every girl is going to be attracted to every type of guy. Let me put it this way.
    There could be 3 hot guys. One girl may like only 1 of the 3 guys because its just the type of person she likes. The other guys are still hot. Its not about them. Its about her and what she likes.
    Just as I am sure you dont like every woman you see. I didn't click your picture or anything. I dont need to. Everyone likes different things. Dont sweat it. There is someone for everyone, and you'll find her. Just keep trying.

• thanks! i guess i knew that already i just needed to hear it from someone else :)

• Np!:) Hope you find someone good! Remember if someone doesn't like you, its usually not you, most of the time its just them. Dont get tooooo cocky now! lol That'll ruin it all. But i think you get what I mean:)

• When someone says you are not their type it usually means they know exactly what they want and you just so happen to not fit into what they are looking for. It doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with you. You are also not my type, and I will tell you honestly why; You are muscular and muscular guys are usually into fitness which I am not so we would not have that in common. You seem to be very masculine (short hair, jock-ish appearance. Sorry for the stereotyping, I am using this to make it easy to understand where I am coming from) which is also not appealing to me because you very well may also have a masculine personality and I prefer men who are more feminine. I am certainly not every woman, and I hope my honest feedback has helped.

• You're attractive (you might be very attractive to some) but to me it isn't like I choked on my own breath that was being taken away from me as I saw you.

Looks are cool. But personality is certainly more important in my opinion.

I feel like I can almost judge your personality type by looking

• Please don't do this to your self! Forget what types of guy you are! Love yourself and think your the hottest guy in the planet!! Have a nice personality and think your hot no matter what bitches say!! Have you seen models with ugly guys? Nothing is impossible!!

• yea seal isn't a looker but the mother fucker wrote kiss from a rose and got klume. thank you :)

• OMG I was gonna give that same example ahahahahahha

• ill follow ya for being on the same wave length!

• Well I can tell you it's not because your not attractive because you most definitely are ! But maybe it's your personality? I feel you could be super hot and then be a huge asshole and that would make you ten times less attractive. But everyone has their different opinions on what makes someone attractive or their type. Would you be my type yeah deff as long as your not an asshole haha!

• A couple?, thats nothing!. If you are very concern with your looks just spice it up a little, do a different hairstyle wear some cooler clothes but don't lose yourself.
    Ultimately its the personality that counts. Maybe just do a few tweaks, if you are quiet try be involve in the conversation more, make sure you are a great listener, slowly build a relationship don't rush it. You are very keen, you'll find some-one.

• You remind me of Andrew Shaw. Do you ever get that from people? lol

And 'type' could mean wether or not they find you attractive, and also personality matters a lot too.

• not really. i think i have a good personality i treat anyone i met as a good friend first.

• "Type" varies from person to person. Personally, I find you attractive but your personality would definitely make or break if I was into you.

• Too feminine looking for my type. But you are the type my girl friends would date.

• Your attractive so yes

• No attractiveniss. . ha how do you like that word i made it up. Has nothing to do with this. I go on personality alone. I actually had a really bad date cause the guy. Was like arnt you you attracted to me? And it wasn't at all that he was bad looking he was very good looking. Its just that I'm interested in very intelligent men. And i didn't want to hurt his feelings and tell him he wasn't smart enough for me.

• some Girls are very picky.. But you´re not ugly.. I don´t know maybe your personality isn´t their type..

• You are def. my type. you're attractive.

• not in the face... but other girls might.. i actually think you would look better if you didn't work so much on your body... maybe?

• If basing on your physical. I find you attractive. So exert more effort on knowing the girls first.

• I couldn't say if you're my type because I don't know anything about your personality! While attractiveness/physical features are certainly part of a girls type, so is personality. Just be yourself, and the right girl will come along:) and from your picture you seem pretty attractive, although a smile could go a long way! The only suggestion I have is maybe get your eyebrows waxed, but this is coming from an eyebrow fanatic haha. Best of luck!

What Guys Said 3