He's pansexual? should I still go for it?

so a guy I have a major crush on told me he was pansexual and that he is totally willing to date me but here's the weird part I got his number through a friend and decided to do like a secret admirer thing and I've been doing it for a few months and today he told me he was 100% sure he knew who I was and he was right but I didn't tell him he was and then he asked me to be his GF any advuce im like freaking out

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like him and he likes you, then why not?

People that are attracted to more than one gender aren't more likely to cheat, so that's not a concern.

What Guys Said 7

• Why not? Ignore the bullshit about that he'll be more likely to cheat because he's pansexual. It isn't true. y m

• Well, seeing how his friend gave you his number, he probably told him as well. As for being pansexual, go for it! I'm sure it will work our great :)

• I happen to be pansexual, it's not about what you think it is. Sexual attraction exists if your pansexual but to varying degrees it develops from mild attraction to conventional sexual attraction based solely on emotional attraction. If you both get along really well and he loves you, you will be more sexy to him then anyone else

• I think if you really like this man, then no little thing like that should get in your way. I am personally Pansexual and I dont believe it will hold or stop anything from a relationship happening.

• Sure, go ahead. Does it really change anything? I mean, that also implies he is interested in you, and that's pretty much what truly matters, doesn't it?

• don't know why he would be sexually attracted to pans, hehe

• Honestly, I wouldn't date a pansexual. It's not that I'm insecure or whatever, I just don't want to have to deal with that sort of thing.. too much work. Relationships shouldn't be about always having to worry if they're going to cheat on you with the same sex or not...

• you know pansexuals arnot attracted to physical bueaty but internal so I think he would be less likely to cheat on me and he's kinda nerdy/emo/silly/weird

• Then they aren't mature women

• you guys are stupid it a mental attraction whether then physical... damit just google it or watch true life

What Girls Said 5

• i dated a guy who was pansexual. There isn't anything wrong with it.

• Just go for it already. Who cares what he is as long as you like him and he likes you back.

• I'm pansexual and there isn't anything wrong with it haha. If you really do like/love him then that shouldn't really bother you...

• What is pan sexual?

• A person who is sexually interested in other people regardless of gender

• By the way, "intersex" is a health condition, it basically means people who have some sort of hybrid underdeveloped genital and so they cannot be properly classified as male or female. That's something I wouldn't want to be, look up PAIS ( en.wikipedia.org/.../Partial_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome ) if you're curious.

Genderfluid and "two-spirit", well I think that's just a joke, though.

• Thanks for the link. I've heard of non binary which is basically people who don't identify as male/female/man/woman and they make up their own pronouns. I met a guy who wanted me to refer to him as a thif. A random word he made up 😂 I was like no sir. I will not.

• Pansexuals can flip a lot so I wouldn't date one