I met up with this lady and it was fun. What do you guys think of this?

I remember I posted some weeks back saying I'm going to meet up with this lady to play tennis and we did this week. We played for a little while ( like 2 hours or so) then we sat down for a break then we got the talking mainly about different sports we like. Then we left and walked to a coffee. While we were on our way she told me what to expect of her personality which I found a bit interesting. I never had anyone told me flat out what to expect of them. We sat there drinking a beverage and talked for a while. Then we departed she had a her arms out so I gave her a hug.

I had no idea how the day was going go to go. I was a little shy at first but I soon got a bit comfortable. I think she may saw some shyness. Anyhow she is cool person with good sense of humor.

I'm thinking of possibly asking her out for a date but I feel a bit nervous to do so.

Most Helpful Girl

• Better to ask than not know at all. I think she might take your over on a date.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0