Is she just shy or not interested?

There is a girl I really like, I finally got the nerve to ask her out after working with her for a week. She kept giving glances to me and laughed at any thing I said. We went on a double date and when we were alone we talked pretty easily. When we were with the other couple though it seemed like everything between us got tense. She let me buy her movie ticket but when we were gonna buy drinks she said she would get her own and I didn't have to buy the ticket. She let me buy her something to eat after the movie. When I took her home I said I had fun and we would have to do it again and she said yeah. I didn't feel like it was time to try a kiss but before I could if I wanted she got out of the car quickly. I know neither of us go on dates often and I was nervous and she could have been too. I can't tell if the date was good or not and if she is just shy or not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah dats definitely signs of shyness and nervousness. Juz gotta go wif da flow for now. Let her take her time to get more comfortable around u for alil longer.

What Girls Said 3

• she could have felt pressure from having other people there, I know when I'm around the guy I like if other people are around I feel awkward like I'm on display or if the other people are connecting really well and then I worry that anything I do is going to seem forced like I'm trying to be like the other couple
    but I think she likes you and is shy and nervous because of it :)

• some girls don't like to kiss on the first date, I did the same with my ex and we ended up going out for a year, until he moved away

• I think she was shy and panicked because she might have thought you would go for a kiss :-p she will probably avoid you for a period because of her shyness but continue to invite her and eventually she'll loosen up

What Guys Said 1

• Who doesn't get nervous on the first date? Ask her out again!