Someone please help I want to go out with this guy but so far he's too shy to ask me - what should I do?

pretty much just the question above - we were in cooking school together and now that it's summer we haven't seen each other since then we've just been messaging each other back and forth and we're both really shy and haven't said we like each other outright yet, just kinda flirting and yea but really shy

does guys usually prefer the girl to do the asking or do they want her to give him hints until he is brave enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask to go get coffee with him, or lunch, or anything, really. Just establish that you still want to see him and he'll likely return that feeling

What Guys Said 2

• I think if you have the gut feeling that the feelings go both ways then it doesn't matter who ask. Go!

• Propose that the 2 of you do something together. Make yourself available and open to him.

What Girls Said 0