Would you date a Bronie or Pegasister?

I'm not one by the way; this was influenced by someone elses question.

• Hell yeah I'm one too!
    6% (2)14% (5)10% (7)Vote
  • I probably would if I liked them
    14% (5)34% (12)24% (17)Vote
  • I'm not sure (depends how obsessed they are with it)
    22% (8)9% (3)15% (11)Vote
  • Probably not unless they were really special
    19% (7)11% (4)15% (11)Vote
  • Hell no!
    39% (14)32% (11)36% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• No way, emphasis on the no if he also "clops" or is a stereotypical reddit men's rights activist type brony.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• I see what you did there. ^-^ Lets see... someone who knows the true meaning of being a friend. Someone who isn't afraid of feelings is a plus. Some one who is kind just because. Big plus there. Someone who believes in love and tolerance no matter how dissimilar we all are? Sounds like a good idea to me. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl who likes ponies isn't really that weird so it wouldn't really phase me, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl who likes ponies? That's fine. A girl who likes MLP? It's not like she secretly watched a few episodes, or watches it time to time when she gets bored. She's a.. a... Pegasister. No way, and this applies to a girl who likes any TV shows made for 5 year old kids.

0|0
    0|1
  • A what for a what? There was no option for "I have no idea what those things are".

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly dont get the hate towards bronies and pegasisters.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No never omg lol

1|1
    0|1
  • I have no idea whatsoever what you're talking about, so I voted E randomly

1|0
    1|0
  • Pegasisters ^^ /)

0|1
    0|0
    • Why doesn't anyone like pegasister's and bronies. D: It's actually a deeper and more adult show than you might think some times. Things that happen will go right over a 7 year old's head. Hate as much as you want on me but I defend myself :3

• I voted D.
    I think it's a strange thing to be into as an adult man.
    I mean, I guess I'm into some weird things too, but I'd think THAT would be something I could never understand, haha!

0|2
    0|0