Is it alright to date three guys at once?

So I'm not 100% sure if we're dating but basically I'm interested in three guys, I talk, hang out with them, I've only kissed one, he made the first move. I feel weird talking to all three because I feel I'm gonna be leading one on... Is this how dating suppose to be, because everything just sort of happened out if nowhere. I just happen to be outside and attracted the attention of all three guys, obviously not at the same time and they gave me their numbers

I do like the one that kissed me more than the others, we talk like everyday. He did ask me if I was dating other guys, I wasn't sure if he would get upset with knowing that I am. He seems a bit jealous.

Most Helpful Guy

• At this point it is too early to say whether you're dating too many guys at once. One guy kissed you, and you should probably put more effort into that one cuz it seems most promising. And slowly discontinue the other 2 guys.

However, this is the difference between how men date and how women date. Women have the advantage that they can sit back and see who comes along. So for you to be talking and testing out 3 guys for now is common. Girls typically have several men talking to them or trying to date them. here's the flip side

Men dont have that advantage. As a result, men have to go and pursue several women at the same time when its too early to determine if she is worth investing all he's got into one girl. Its important to keep that in mind, because chances are all 3 of them are talking to other girls while going on dates with you. Lets say the guy who kissed you IS only talking to you and nobody else. IF he invests all his time and energy into you, but then you choose one of the other guys, he wasted his precious time and dealt with the rejection. So to avoid this risk of rejection and wasting time/money, men will speak to more than one girl for a while until he trusts one enough to choose to have an exclusive relationship with her.

What Guys Said 2

• No, it's not. Unless they all know about the others and still want to continue, which I doubt will be the case.

• If you want to be called a player...

What Girls Said 4

• Dating means you go out with different people and end up seeing who you like the most and get along with. I don't know what dating means to other people then... as far as I'm concerned if you haven't made a formal commitment to someone to be exclusive, you are free to do whatever. The etiquette is just to not give false hope to any guy. You take it slow and don't tell the guy you have feelings for them and stuff like that. Also getting intimate isn't the right way to go about. Just keep things casual and open ended. You don't have to lead anyone on. Just don't keep everyone on strings for too long. You can go on dates, that's fine but you must at some point figure out who you like the most. There's nothing wrong with dating to try to get to know a guy better but it's the way you handle it that counts.

• No it isn't. Its wrong to date 3 guys as they'll all end up hurt, furthermore you'll be manipulating their feelings. Please recognise your own feelings and then decide one of the guys you want to date and turn the 2 other guys down

• Yeah, if you aren't exclusive... more power to you.

• I say it's fine but don't let it go on for too long without making your intentions clear to all of them. Once you make a formal commitment with one of them though then you definitely need to either distance yourself from the others or just break it off or tell them you want to be friends