"Good guy" or a "Bad boy" which do you prefer?

I am avrige hight, not really musciler but not fat at all. I have blue eyes, I play guitar, base guitar, I also know couple of song on piano, I can cook, I love cuddling, I am a gamer, good with tech.. 134 iq so I m smart. I dont cheat when i fall in love.
Thats only one of my sides.
I drink, smoke, sometimes i get high, i have my bottom lip pirced, I tend to break rules which is really fun you have to agree. I get into fights, im a good kisser so girls do tend to like me, at one moment i had 3 girlfriends,3 open relationships, and they fell in love with me so that kinda smacked me in the head.
The other question is why do only girls on parties like me?
When i really like a girl i change, i stop flerting stop drinking and getting high.

Most Helpful Girl

• A mix of both I guess. But the confidence, being serious when needed and just knowing what he wants is what really attracts me in the first place. The way you described yourself... how will the right girl be able to trust you if you currently handle 3 girlfriends? How will she know you'll be good and faithful? Getting into fights is childish and just stupid and overal a huge turn-off. Breaking rules just to break them, without any good reason, is also dumb. Games, if played too often, also very childish. Do you want me to go on?

What kind of girls would you like to attract anyway?

• Look, I get into fights to deffend my friends. I dont fight often. I hate to fight. I was honest to all three of them. I break rules only if I think its right or if a specific rule is stupid. I dont think I am a bad boy. Im just me. I become like that with girls after a break up. I really did love her and i thought we will last forever. She just broke my heart. What kind of girl i want? I want a girl who would accept me with all my flaws
      and who will love me the way i am. If she is hones with me im gonna be honest with her.

• Ok, so it's a phase with those three girls. That's fine, if you're honest with them. And we are all flawed, so I'm sure in time, when you're really over this girl, you'll find someone to accept you for you, when you least expect it.:D There's really no rush, you're young.

What Girls Said 13

• a lot of girls think they would like a "bad boy" but i reality they like the sounds of one. Every girl wants a guy who will cherish her and love her no matter what. They need to be able to trust you and know that your not gonna just walk out on them for another girl. You need to stay confident show the girls that like you that you like them too. Don't try to change for anyone but girls are not only interested in a bad boy

• Bad boy in apparence but a good boy in actuality.
    (by this, I don't mean a poser - I'm not interested in a person if he's dressing one way to get chicks, but actually believes in the music he advertises (if wearing band shirts, or certain style of clothing that's a part of a musical movement)-... no posers).

• I like a good guy.
    That being said, you sound incredibly unstable. Not something I find attractive.

• I would always go for the good guy. But in some point in my life I love Bad boys because I always thought I could change them.

• used to like bad.. now, good.. have no time to chase or be chased by bad assesses.

• Hmmm... I prefer a guy who is himself and is comfortable and confident in that person. If a guy feel he has to explain some of his actions to me I won't like him lol if you know what I'm saying

• Actaully no. xD
      explain some of his actions? xD I dont get that part

• I don't know probably bad boys I don't know how to explain what I mean but basically I like it when guys are just themselves and have respect for themselves and don't feel like they have to prove anything to people but they're confident in the person they are. Motivational speech over lol.

• I like a good guy who can be a bad guy when necessary. I don't smoke so I would prefer a guy who doesn't smoke or get high. Lip piercings are hot though :)

• A good boy that can be bad when he wanted

• Good guy.
    I don't want an asshole, but I don't want a doormat either.
    I want a very dominant man, but one who is kind and gentle when necessary, one who is compassionate.

• Neither... i prefer a guy with a job and that isn't in and out of jail. Someone that has his shit together.

• To me I wldnt want the party guy because that's only good for a short time.. im looking for husband material.. a guy who likes to drink party makes me think what if he goes out to a party and drinks can I trust him enough to know he will remain loyal

• A bad boy that treats me good and very protective

• I like possessive obsessive psychopaths with a history of drug and alcohol abuse... they love me the best.

What Guys Said 2