I'm going out on a first date with this very attractive guy but it seems like of sketchy... help?

I have a first date with a model, and I know it's him for sure. He seems very interested in me, which is strange because he's surrounded by beautiful women everyday. He texts me everyday and calls me every few days. Our first date is on Wednesday and I'm super nervous. He knows I'm a virgin, and he says he respects that and he wouldn't mind starting a relationship with me because I'm not like a lot of girls he knows. Is this true or do you think he's just trying to "pursue the chase"? I almost never text him first, and I contradict a lot of things he says... could this make him want me more? I don't want to be used by another guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you :) he probably is sick and tired of being around those female models who are just as self absorbed as male models are.

What Guys Said 3

• Time will tell. Many young girls will have sex with any attractive guy who shows interest. If you have class, and he recognizes and respects that, he could be looking for a serious relationship. He could also be trying to take your virginity. Proceed with caution, because his true motives will come out eventually.

And PLEASE, DON'T be an EASY girl, because so many girls are just WAY too easy. They make women look bad. ;)

• how long do you think it will be before his true motives come out?

• Some guys can hide their true selves for long periods of time, but never longer then 2 yrs. I know that seems like a long time, and some girls feel that after a few months, his true self comes out. That's why they end up giving their virginity to someone that doesn't love them.

Just give it time, and time will give you the answer!

• thank you!

• Sketchy? Just because he's around a lot of models all the time because of his job?

• he likes you. go for it

What Girls Said 2

• He really likes you that's for sure. Since it's a first date with him, just be cool and enjoy the date. Don't let him kiss you on a first date, its a test cause eventually you will know his intention after the first date.

• If it's sketchy don't go. Women's intuition.