Have you ever been stalked?

Girls or guys: have you ever been stalked?

I haven't been stalked before but my brother has lol. The girl showed up in the middle of the night next to his window. Seriously creepy. >_>

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so. I don't know if society would call it stalking but it felt like it. When I first moved to college, I joined my graduating class's FB page (like everyone else) and also like everyone else, I gave my number out to a few people so we could maybe be friends.

One of them was a guy and he got super clingy super fast. I am in the honors program at my school and as an incoming honors student, I had a lot more stuff to do than the average student. I had to attend meetings, etc. I didn't have a lot of free time, and the free time I did have, I wanted to be in my room away from people lol.

Anyway, he would text me all the time, show up outside my hall, be waiting outside my classes, send me pictures of myself in the cafeteria or in the quad...

It seriously freaked me out. I blocked his number and unfriended him on FB and that only helped a little. I get that he wanted friends and all but... he went about it wrong lol. I eventually told my RA and she put an end to it.

I'm a junior now and he still gives me creepy glares when I see him around campus.

What Guys Said 11

• i had experienced it. its like a shadow behind you. when you look it disappears. it was a gay i think. he used to follow me from distance when spotted me to find where i live. when sometimes encountered, he used to ask where i live, what i do.

i try to avoid that person as much as i can. but he lives in the same area. so always have to be alert when i go out.

girls do it some times too. but it only remains till malls, they will try to see which car i have, try to get number plate some thing like that. but i dont own any, lol. mostly its a friends car.

• When I was in college there was a girl for awhile that stalked me. I would see her walking down a hallway and go another way to only see her there to. I would leave a room when she came into it and go to another only to see her show up there too. When I went to the infirmary once for a sickness she showed up to jusy talk to me and left when the nurse came to see me. It went on for weeks until I finally told her I wasn't interested in her. She cried and I felt like a jerk but she was creeping me out.

• I was paranoid that I was at one point because I kept getting strange phone calls from blocked numbers from a person who knew my name, but wouldn't tell me his. I tried to find out who he was but he dodged all my questions. He asked if I still lived in my hometown, when I told him yes he said he would be over in an hour and hung up. Luckily I just so happened to be packing my bag and heading out of town for a few weeks that very same day. He invited himself over and I was already leaving. I was long gone an hour later. I haven't heard from this weirdo ever since.

• Yes once by this girl in my gym class she would always follow me where ever I would go and she made it obvious too she was exactly right behind me inches away behind me and she would always insist on sharing her chips and snacks with me so one day in gym I wen't to the boy's locker room to get a band-aid while the whole class was outside playing foot ball and she followed me into the boy's locker room and told her what she was doing and she said I will wait for you so then I went in for a kiss and then she kissed back then we had sex.

• Not on a grand scale no. I have had girls walk really close behind me. There have been a couple of times where I'd turn around and the girl would run right into me. They could have just been trying to walk past me though idk. I just think it's weird. And then when I turn around they just stop and look at me with that half scared half pout look.

• Wtf o_o

Nope. That's just... odd. o_o

• Nope but I've dealt with stalkers who were stalking my sisters before.

• No but I can see it coming when I get a little older.

• Not really, there was this girl and you could say we mutually stalked each other, but that was just a weird relationship I guess.

• no never and it would be hot and sexy if a girl (who likes me) stalked me, but eventually came forward and confess her feelings tho

• Why do you have a huge head for your body?

What Girls Said 14

• It's terrifying, I've had 4 in my entire life. The first bit is from a question I answered a while ago and since then another one decided to throw himself into the mix.

1. Grew up on my street and when I was grown up confessed his undying love for me. On the worst occasion he turned up at my house showed me a knife in his pocket. Said he was on bail for shooting someone and wondered why I wouldn't hug him.

2. Grew up on my street again. (Just my luck) Well he only lived there on weekends but when we was older I messaged him on Facebook because I'd seen his sister and she said I should message them both. Well he decided to tell me he'd always loved me and would text me at random points saying turn around or tell me my location. I had to change my number twice.

3. An ex-boyfriend rang me after we broke up saying he'd never be happy again and he would cut himself until I took him back. This happened for several months

4. This one is the most recent; I made a friend at college who I tutored for a while. It started off small with him offering to do things for me one wouldn't usually do for a friend. Then escalated into him trying to buy me expensive jewelry (I wouldn't allow him to buy it). Then escalated further to an admission of feelings. Then re-admitting it several more times. Then he started to appear everywhere I was and post online about me, write status' about being obsessed and attached. Then he turned around and became very creepy saying he was faithful to me as that was the only way he could keep me forever (I responded to this by saying I wasn't his anyway). Then he started getting angry if I asked him not to call me gorgeous, or not to say other things like that. And finally he confessed he was in love with me. So I blocked every form of contact and avoid him at all costs.

YAY FOR STALKERS... NOT. It is terrifying and you never want one. Ever.

• Yeah, and by someone from this website actually. He started harassing me here (and asking really invasive questions so I blocked him) then he found me on FB and LinkedIn and started sending me threats. Think twice before using a picture from other platforms guys.

• Thats actually quite dangerous.
      I haven't posted my pic here yet because i thought it was best not to reveal how i look and even bcause someone might recognize me lol even if unlikely and I have some pretty personal stuff posted here on GAG.
      After hearing this I won't even consider ever posting my pic here

• @HookingSwan the life of villainy chose me

• Got it. Thanks for the correction by the way ;)
      Villainy

• a few months ago this random guy followed me up a flight of stairs all the way to my doorstep and i didn't notice until i was about to open my door and he was SO close it scared me to death. he tried some classic pick up lines which would be normal if we were at a bar or on the street but not at someone's front door !

• Yeah, but only online.

• 7 times... Being a girl sucks sometimes

• Yeah, he followed me for like 10 minutes when I told him to please leave me alone when he tried to talk to me. Then I saw a stranger on the street and told him he was stalking me. He left me alone after that.

• I guess you can say I was stalked. A man kept texting me and calling me at 3 am in the morning until I had to change my phone number... I didn't know him or how he got my number.

• Yes, my father was a Psychologist and one of his patients found out where he lived , and started to stalk my mum and me.

• Yeah i have it was really creepy.. He found my address and where I worked and blew up my phone.. Etc

• Yes. Online and in real life. It was scary and creepy 😰😥

• In real life, no.
    Online, yes.

I remember my mother's ex-husband hired someone to stalk my parents when I was a child, but he never stalked me, that I know of. *shudders*

• Yes my uncle stalked my fb account

• Yes I have

• all the time.