Been dating a guy for about 2 months now. We have great chemistry. He asked me to come to his hometown for 4th of July weekend, should I go?

We enjoy each other's company and he does live in the same city as I do. He just wanted to go home for the holiday weekend and invited me along. What should I do?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if you want to go, i think you should go! but likewise, if you don't really want to go, im sure he wouldn't hold it against you, especially if you already made plans on your own. just do what makes you happy, and don't feel pressured! it might be a great opportunity to meet his folks and his friends, and its always nice to know that the person you like does eventually want to show you the other parts of his life that you may have not have seen before, even if you can't meet them over the fourth of July weekend! but like i said, just do whatever makes you happiest!