Im new to the dating scene I need some advice?

Ok so I've gone on a couple of dates with this girl (first date im pretty serious about in a long time) now the dates went really well and even ended with a kiss. The problem im having now is finding out if she's still romantically interested in me, she says she enjoys talking to me but because we text constantly im not sure how to ask her where we stand. We saw each other the previous day but she was constantly surrounded by people so i didn't get a chance to ask her where we should go from here. I wrote down how i felt about the situation but in a text format. Im contemplating whether i should send it through text to get more of a response from her since she seems more comfortable texting or just call her tomorrow any. How should i handle this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple. Why not simply ask her on a third date? Per the details you have provided, she has not given you any indication that she is not interested in you romantically.

What Girls Said 1

• What did you write?

What Guys Said 1

• I feel like all important conversations should happen in person, but that's just me. Calling would be much better than texting in my opinion.